People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Kit's Birthday and Other Things

It's Kit's birthday! Tomorrow is her surprise party. Chrissa, Ruthie, Emily, Molly, Gwen, Kirsten, and Jess will all be coming to her surprise party tomorrow. Chrissa will be putting pictures on her blog of the party so make sure to check out those. For those who don't know, Chrissa and Ruthie and my dolls, Emily, Molly, and Gwen and my sister Emily's dolls, and Kirsten and Jess are Crazybear38 and Corsicapeace's dolls. Crazybear38 might be bringing some food for the surprise party and I will be making some out of our Model Magic from science. Chrissa finally did post on her blog today so make sure to check out her latest post. Kit and possibly Ruthie or Chrissa (or both!) will be coming with me to our capital city today (will not say where we live). I would take pictures but considering that my camera is dead even with new batteries (I've had it since we moved to this state) I can't. Most of the pictures you see are taken with my mom's camera and my webcam. You may have noticed that my new pen name is Azalea Shanghai. Thankyou to all seven people who voted. This is my sixty-fifth post! Well, I've got to take a shower and start on school. Bye!

3 comments: