People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

An AG Magazine and Poll Results

I turned out that I didn't take a doll with me to my Grandmother's house. The poll was a tie anyway. Thank you to the four people who love my blog even through the slight change of theme. Now that brings me to the poll about who will own Chrissa's blog. The same poll was on Chrissa's blog. The poll results were that I should own the blog. That, however, destroys the point of the blog. The point of the blog is for one doll to write about her adventures at Hogwarts. I do not attend Hogwarts as they do and cannot write for them. Instead, Chrissa will pass her blog onto Ms. Ruth Piper Smithens.



Some of you might have heard that Simply AG Magazine is closing down temporarily. I was disappointed when I saw it. I decided then that I would have my own AG magazine. I started it yesterday and I am sending out an eight (I don't have a lot to put in there yet) page magazine right now.

10 comments:

  1. Who are you sending it out to? Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent it to various people who have AG blogs, friends, and family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you send one to me? Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I get you my address to send it out to? Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how I can email it to you without releasing any of our email addresses to the world. Do you have any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you'd like, I can give you my email. Is that okay? Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  7. To Hannah: If you and your parents are okay with you releasing it out to the public.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay. Go to agfun.thewrightfamily.name. I'll set up a contact us page. Hannah

    ReplyDelete