People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, December 13, 2010

THANK YOU!

I am going to take this post to say thank you to all of my followers. I was very happy when I saw "25 followers" on my blog this morning. Here is a list of my followers.

Hannah

Caelen Nouth

Hannah Wright

hannahd (my other account)

Noel Dear

Amy Nelson 1

Donna Dear

Bessmay

Skylar

AG hairstyles

Kallie

Madi

Lily

Quinlyn

Sammy

Simply AG magazine

Azalea Shanghai (did you know that you can follow your own blog)

Bethany

Meghan

the Crazy Doll Lady

Donna Dear (she had two different accounts)

Princessclaire1000

Phoebe

AGdollprincess

Thank you to all my wonderful followers, commenters, readers, and poll participaters.

4 comments:

  1. Your welcome! Hannah

    P.S. I just found your blog, and I'm not exactly sure what this blogs about. What is it about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah: this blog is about my life, my AG dolls, and other things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah: I guess I should also explain the title of my blog. You see, my family is adopting a girl from China and my parents are always talking about adoption stuff. My life seems to be centered around China now.

    ReplyDelete