People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

An Odd Post

Have you ever wanted to know something but the easiest way to find out was on your computer? That happens all the time to me. It happens at least once an hour when I'm awake. Yesterday I wanted to know somethings but my computer wasn't working right. I looked in encyclopedias and almanacs but couldn't find what I wanted. Just so you know, I wanted to find out when Star Wars II: the Attack of the Clones came out so I could find something else out. Anyway, I couldn't find it. I finally decided to get on Mama's computer which helped a lot. I have used my calculator so much these two days (I have been calculating people's ages). I also found out how to work Mama's computer. This has been an odd post but thank you for taking you time to read it and all my other posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment