People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Alert, Alert, Upcoming, Upcoming!

Bible quizzing is going to start soon. If you have read and my old blog for a long time you would know what Bible quizzing is. I do have new readers however and I will explain it to you. We have Awana at our church on Wednesday nights. If you get past your fourth discovery by January you can go to Bible quizzing. Bible quizzing is where you review the first half of you book and you go to a church and quiz on it with other kids from different churches. I have done it for three years and LOVE it. We will start it after Christmas break. You are supposed to have partners when you quiz. Because I am the only one that I know of in book four I will have to have a partner from a different church. There aren't many people who get to book four so I will be quizzing against less people which gives me a larger chance of winning. Unless I have a partner though, I will not have a chance at winning. My sister didn't have a partner last year and Mama got to quiz with her so that she would have a partner. There are two sections of the quiz. There is the paddle test and written test. The paddle test is a test that you do in front of everyone. It is multiple choice. You have to lift up the paddle with the correct letter on it. The written test is a test in a different room that is just like a regular test in school. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooohhhhhhh .. when I visited my friends in PA I helped the kids study for their Bible Quizzing it was such a kewl thing to do .. have tons of fun and hope you find a partner soon ..

    Laters,
    TracAn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't expect to have a partner from my church, but I might have a parner from another church like I have had before. It is always interesting to see who they pair me up with.

    ReplyDelete