People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

What Is Going On

Kit's birthday is coming up (December 3). I will have a party for her on the fourth which is a Saturday. I just forgot to make her a present! I'll try to come up with something. I got a study Bible yesterday. I really like it. It has lots of charts and maps in it (and if you know me REALLY well you would know that I love maps, charts, and graphs). We also saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 last night. It was 2 1/2 hours! I will do a movie review on it.

5 comments:

  1. The Bible is great! I do a Bible Study every Monday with one of my friends and her Mom.

    I don't want to see that Harry Potter movie, but maybe the first one, becuase they look a little bit scary to me. But if you like them, cool!

    ~Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them except the second and sixth are rated PG-13. The second and sixth are rated PG. There isn't much reason for the first one to be rated PG-13 and the only reason for the others is mainly violence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok.

    Are you going to put my movie reveiw on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will. I just have to print it off because you can't copy and paste into pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh ok. :)

    I have to add somethings to it, that I just reamembered. I'll send them to your email when I have time. :)

    ReplyDelete