People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Today and Tuesday

I got to play the piano for pre-worship service in church today! Pre-worship service is, as you probably guessed, the time before the service. Ms. Angela usually plays while everybody is talking but today she let me do it. I played Carol of the Bells and O Holy Night because those were the ones I had memorized. We are going out of town to see my grandmother Tuesday. I will be able to post again on Thursday. Chrissa has a poll on her blog and would love you to participate in it (to find her blog go to my link list tab). I hope you all have participated in my latest poll and have answered honestly. I will be putting a new poll up of which doll to take with me to visit my grandmother. There will be a very short deadline on that one so make sure you vote on it quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment