People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Post Without a Name

I am having to force myself to post. I think there is something wrong with that phrase. It is Sunday and Grammy is here. My parents are out of town and Grammy doesn't want to drive in the snow. Did I say SNOW? YES! There is snow outside and my sister and I have been playing in it. We were going to make a snowman, but we don't know how to exactly (plus the snow isn't sticky enough). Guess what? I found the book cover for the new girl of the year 2011. She is a Hawaiian girl named Kanani. I wonder what she will look like as a doll. Why hasn't American Girl told anyone about her yet? I think I knew about Lanie by now last year. I thought I should say that you can get free shipping on Lanie currently. I am at a pressing moment. WHAT AM I GOING TO GIVE MY DOLLS FOR CHRISTMAS?! Okay, I am exaggerating majorly. I am considering having a Christmas church service for my dolls. If you have looked at the poll results you should notice that Princess Leia won (Emily was upset that Anakin didn't win).

No comments:

Post a Comment