People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Last Night, Early This Morning, and The Rest of Today

Emily and I stayed up till 2:45 this morning watching Star Wars two and three (you can read the reviews). The movies together were a little over two hours. We had so much fun watching them. I got the AG book Doll School at Michaels today. I spent hours getting things ready for school for my dolls. I cleaned my closet where they could have their school room in there. I highly recommend the book. You may need to copy some things if you have more than one doll.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the movies! We need to get toghter and watch them sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one was your favorite? I liked the Phantom Menace.

    ReplyDelete