People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sortive New Name

If you have looked at the page Meet My Dolls lately then you might notice something different. I decided to change Chrissa's name to Christina but everyone will still call her Chrissa. Ruthie and Kit have nicknames so why shouldn't Chrissa? I also found out how to spell Margaret so the spelling of Kit's actual name is different. My sister, Emily, changed her doll, Emily's, name. Her name is now Emma Lee. It is still pronounce the same way but her real name is Emma not Emily. My sister also made her doll, Gwen's, real name Samantha. Gwen's full name is now Samantha Gwen Thompson. She still calls her Gwen but her real name is Samantha. I did find out that Chrissa is the abbreviation of Christine but I like the name Christina better than Christine. Christina, Chrissa, and Christine all mean follower of Christ, Ruth/Ruthie means companion, friend, and vision of beauty, and Margaret means pearl.

2 comments:

  1. Cool!

    I looked up my name it it's origin is Greek and it means Pearl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same for Margaret. It is Greek as well.

    ReplyDelete