People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Picture Contest Answers

Nobody I asked got them right. My sister guessed that Ruthie was Violet Baudelaire, Chrissa was Luke Skywalker, and that Kit was Meg March. Meghan guessed that Kit was Meg March but couldn't figure out the rest. Well, Emily and Meghan almost got Kit's costume right.

Ruthie: Diana Barry from Anne of Green Gables

Chrissa: me

Kit: Amy March from Little Women

In case you are wondering about Chrissa's quote that I said, I say it mostly to Emily. I found out what diplomatic meant (dealing with sensitive matters) when I needed to find out what it meant for a quiz (not for school).

Diana Barry says the quote when she comes to say good bye to Anne. It was hard to find a good quote that she said. One problem with Ruthie's costume was that Ruthie has brown black hair and not raven black like Diana.

Amy and Meg are both similar in Little Women so it is no wonder that Emily and Meghan thought that Kit was Meg. Of course Meg didn't have blond hair while Amy did. Amy said the quote in the first chapter while Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy are sitting around the fire talking about their problems with not having any presents for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment