People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, October 11, 2010

New Things from Michaels


I went to Michaels recently and got some stuff for my dolls. They have clothes that fit 18 inch dolls so I got one outfit and glasses. The outfit is a purple argyle shirt and jean skirt. The glasses are yellow with black spots on them. The outfit is so pretty on Ruthie and Kit now has glasses. I also got a doll stand. I got it for way cheaper than the AG one. I have been wanting one for stop motion videos. In case you are wondering, here is the picture of Kit with glasses. I will be changing her picture in the Meet My Dolls page. I like the 18 inch doll clothes because they are way cheaper than the AG clothes. The only complaint I have is that the shirt is very hard to put on.

1 comment: