People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, October 29, 2010

an Update

I know that this blog has taken a turn since it was first started. It was designed to talk about American Girl dolls and now talks about all sorts of stuff. I haven't really done much with my dolls lately. Don't worry, I still like my dolls and haven't grown out of them. I do need ideas for what to play with them.

Halloween isn't till Sunday but trick or treating happened Thursday. I handed out silly bands with Emily. We still dressed up but it got really cold so we put on coats. I was Princess Leia when she is at Cloud City in episode 5 (the Empire Strikes Back). Emily was a monkey human which is not very helpful for my apologetics argument on discovery news (I'm against evolution).

The apologetics argument is going alright. I am now doing it on two different post on discovery news. I finally got the question that I possibly considered ending up with. "How old are you really?" I had already told them that I was a kid but never my real age. I simply told them that I was not allowed to share my age over the computer and that I was younger than a teenager. I wonder how they will respond to that.

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog! :)

    Princess Leia Cool! Did you take any pictures? I would love to see your costume. :)

    I love how your telling people about evolutoin and how it's not true. Keep it up! :)

    ~Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama took one picture but I'm not allowed to put pictures of myself on my blog. I might email the picture to you. I finally did tell the people on Discovery News that I was a kid. I told one person that I wasn't even a teenager.

    ReplyDelete