People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Picture Contest

"It took me an hour of begging to get her to let me come down and say good-bye for ten minutes."

"Be diplomatic for once in your life!"


"I don't think it's fair for some girls to have lots of pretty things, and other girls nothing at all."


I got this idea from Sammy (hope you don't mind me copying). I have taken pictures of my dolls in costumes. They could be dressed as anyone. YOU have to guess who they are dressed as. They each have a quote that the person they are dressed as has said. Just comment on who you think each one is dressed as.








5 comments:

  1. Ruthie is Violet Baudelaire

    Chrissa is Luke Skywalker

    Kit is Meg March



    this is Hannah's sister Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily! You're not soupossed to tell us! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nevermind that comment up there...You were telling Hannah which ones were which...Sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So who do you think they are? Emily was just guessing who they were on her comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...Hmmm...

    I know Kit is Meg March, but I'm not sure about the others...

    ~Meghan

    ReplyDelete