People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Painting Pumpkins

I just finished painting a pumpkin. I will show pictures of it later. It was really fun. I was going to paint Princess Leia from Star Wars but we didn't have any brown for her hair till Emily invented some. Half of the pumpkin is white with blue, green, and red light sabers on it. The other half is another story. I tried painting Yoda but Emily said that he looked like a green Desperoux (The Tale of Desperoux) without a tail. I didn't mind that comment but it still didn't work out. I also tried painting the words "A Jedi's strength flows from the force" but it didn't work either. I ended up painting Darth Maul/the Sith. Emily is painting a doughnut.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds cool Hannah! I decorated some pumpkins yesterday! =0)

    ReplyDelete