People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Research Paper

I have to write a research paper for grammar and composition. I can't come up with a subject. I asked mama if I could do Star Wars but she said no. I have to figure it out very soon. They say to have a topic that interests you so I considered that. I considered doing my paper about an American Girl time period but I changed my mind. I'm considering doing apologetics. Mama suggested the Holocaust. She got that idea from what my reading is currently. I am reading Corrie ten Boom (she isn't Jewish actually) who lived during the Holocaust. It is a great book but very sad. Anyway, I don't really want to write about the Holocaust. If I was to write about something that I enjoy I could write about cardboard boxes. I love them! They are great for building things (lightsaber, boat, plane...). They also do say to pick a topic that will be helpful and interest my audience. I don't thing learning about cardboard boxes would be interesting and it would be hard to find things to learn about them. As you can see, I need some ideas.

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm...Maybe you could write about ballet?

    Or filming a movie?

    Your great at all those things! :)

    ~Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am about to start reading The Hiding Place too! Is it good? Hannah @ agfunwithmeandh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't actually read the Hiding Place. I read a different Corrie Ten Boom book called Corrie Ten Boom: Keeper of the Angels Den. It was really good but VERY sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I decided what my topic would be. I am doing it on the Tang and Song dynasties of China. I guess the adoption promoted that. My life is turning Chinese! Well, I guess that is the extreme but my awana car is going to be Chinese as well.

    ReplyDelete