People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Frog Dissection

Emily and I are studying aquatic creatures for science this year (we use Apologia science which is from a Christian perspective). I have finished reading about aquatic herps which includes sea turtles, sea snakes, and frogs. We are not in high school but in the book they still say to dissect a frog. Mama said that we didn't have to. However, she sent me a link to a virtual frog dissection. It is mainly just watching a video but it was gross. I don't want to get to high school. I might make my dolls do it for school but it will be a fake frog.

4 comments:

  1. My Mom teaches Biology at our Co-op.

    They have to disect stuff too...

    I don't want to do that...Sounds REALLY gross...

    Talk to you later!

    ~Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to the post about the chain reaction?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I decided to take it down. I didn't want the FBI at our door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, was there bad stuff in it? I didn't get to read it.

    ReplyDelete