People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Knights of the Square Table and Camolittle

I just got home from Corsicapeace's house. We made a club called The Knights of the Square Table. We also pretend like we are from Camolittle. We were all knighted different things. Emily was knighted Sir Ron the Arachnophobe (someone who is afraid of spiders), Corsicapeace was knighted Sir Draco the Daring, Crazybear38 was knighted Lady Hermione the Smart, and I was knighted Lady Ginny the Quick-witted. We were all knighted according to our parts in our Harry Potter plays except me. I have to play Harry Potter and I didn't want to be knight Sir Harry the Brave so Corsicapeace changed it. We are all girls but Emily and Corsicapeace play boys in the play. We were going to have a leader but instead we all have equal roles. Besides, a square has four equal sides and since there are four members (unless you count our 2 pages) we all have equal roles. Corsicapeace wrote a pledge which we take. She will be emailing it to me and I will probably memorize it. We do have Excalibur also. It also serves purpose as the Sword of Gryffindor. Our weapons that we have for the club are stick wands (which are useless), lightsabers, fake pistols, a fake shotgun, a fake laser whip, and a basilisk (a snake that will kill you if you look into its eyes but also fake). We don't have the best defence system or organization (I'm working on that) ,but we have lots of fun. Not only do we say our pledge but we say the different house descriptions from Harry Potter. I have had to memorize the Ravenclaw one.

Or in wise old Ravenclaw

if you've a ready mind

where those of wit and learning

will always find their kind.

1 comment: