People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Book and Movie Reviews

You might have noticed that I have a new page that I write book and movie reviews on. I will write them, but I want you to as well. I will need your email address though. I do have some of yours and some of you have your email addresses on your blogs. If I don't know or can't find your email address then you won't be able to write a review. I don't want you to be saying your email addresses on a comment. The way you write your review is for you to email it to me after I email you about it. I will then type it up in my page for reviews. There are some things that you need to include in your review.

1. your own personal opinion

2. favorite part

3. least favorite part

4. favorite character

5. violence

6. language (good? bad?)

7. romance (probably the worst part of Harry Potter and Star Wars)

8. anything else

There are some people that I will request write reviews.

1. Meghan

2. Corsicapeace

3. crazybear38?

If anybody else would like to sign up just comment and tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment