People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

At Cafe Claire

Ruthie: Hello everyone. My name is Ruthie and I will be your server today.

Kit: Aren't you always our server, Ruthie?

Ruthie: Yes, but that is beside the point. Now you made me forget my speech!

Chrissa: You've been to plenty of restaurants before. What do they usually say?

Ruthie: Thank you Chrissa. Let me start again. Hello everyone. My name is Ruthie and I will be your server today. May I start you off with some drinks?

Kit: What if we said no?

Chrissa: Kit!

Kit: Okay, okay, I would like some Lemonade.

Ruthie: We don't have any.

Kit: Then I'll have some milk.

Ruthie: We don't have any of that either.

Kit: Then what DO you have?

Ruthie: Water.

Kit: Is that all?

Ruthie: Yes.

Kit: Then why did you ask us what we wanted?

Ruthie: I didn't ask you what you wanted to drink. I asked you if you would like to start off with drinks.

Chrissa: That will be fine. Just bring out two waters.

Ruthie: Two waters coming right up.

-five minutes later-

Ruthie: Here are your waters.

Chrissa: Thank you, Ruthie.

Ruthie: Would you like an appetiser or are you ready to order your main course?

Chrissa: We are ready to order our main course. I'll have the classic bistro burger. I want just meat, lettuce, and cheese on it.

Kit: I would like the tic-tac-toe pizza. Don't give me the whole pizza this time.

Ruthie: Then how much pizza do you want?

Kit: Just one-fourth of the pizza.

Ruthie: Your meal will be coming soon.

-ten minutes later-

Ruthie: Here is your food. Enjoy!

-Ruthie leaves-

Kit: They have enlarged the pizza since we were last here. This is as big as the whole pizza I got last time.

Chrissa: You sure do have a lot of pizza. Maybe next time you should get the classic bistro burger like me.

Kit: Well, I guess I'll just eat on it for a couple of days.

Chrissa: Just remember to save room for dessert!

-after the meal-

Ruthie: Would you like some dessert.

Kit: You know we would.

Chrissa: We would each like a double dark chocolate cookie.

Ruthie: Will do!

-five minutes later-

Ruthie: Here are your cookies and your bill. Thank you for eating at Cafe Claire.

2 comments:

  1. That was funny Hannah.

    I should bring over my dolls sometime, and they can visit the Cafe Clair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so mcuh for following and putting up my button! Thanks so much for commenting too!

    ReplyDelete