People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Our Pass It On Book

This is something that nobody (except me and Corsicapeace) has seen. It is the first chapter in our pass it on book. What is a pass it on book? Well, Corsicapeace wrote the chapter you are going to read and then I wrote the next. We will continue on like that until we decide that it is done. You must know that this is a book that has combined Corsicapeace and I (we changed our names) and Star Wars. The character like me is Skylar Holly_____ and the character like Corsicapeace is Arie Adrian _____. We don't really like to invent as Skylar and Arie do but everything else is pretty much like ourselves. Enjoy!



Chapter 1: The Two Inventor Girls

Hey! Who says boys are better at inventing then girls?! I'll tell you one thing. Arie and Skylar were better inventors then most professionally trained inventors let alone boys their age. And now, these two complete opposite friends were fixing to invent their biggest invention yet. A ship that would take them to the farthest reaches of the galaxy and... Well, let me start from the beginning.

Arie and Skylar had been friends for as long as they could remember, as long as their parents could remember, as long as anyone in the whole neighborhood could remember. They were great companions but yet total opposites. Skylar had long, solid, flowing brown-blond hair; Arie had solid medium grown hair cut to her chin with lots of layers. Skylar was graceful and elegant; Arie was reckless, wild, and randomly crazy. Skylar was an excellent dancer and very flexible; Arie was more into running and playing large games with lots of kids then fancy dancing. Despite their differences, they both loved reading, writing, inventing, and Star Wars which often inspired their inventions. They were planning to visit a Star Wars planet, that is, if they could decide which one.

"Did you check the hyperdrive yet?" asked Skylar. "I'm working on it!" came a muffled yell from under the massive rocket. There was loud clanking noise and the next moment Arie emerged happily. "She's ready to go, captain," she said with a mocking grin. "Oh, be quiet!" said Skylar. "You know as well as I do that your gonna be the one driving this thing," she declared. "I'm going to navigate," she beamed proudly. "Yeah, you better because I can't handle all those fragile little instruments," Arie answered. "THAT'S because you don't have the patience," stated Skylar matter-of-factly. "You're no one to talk," said Arie. "Fine, but at least I have more patience then you," said Skylar in a slightly whiny voice. "Oh, who cares?! Come one, let's rock this hunk of metal!" They boarded the ship and blasted off... to somewhere.

How did you like it? I might release some more of the chapters on another day. You never know, I might release one of our Star Wars plays one day. I do know one thing for sure. Corsicapeace and I can't stop writing different pieces of literature. Whether it is plays, books, or poetry we will continue writing.

2 comments:

  1. I loved the name Skylar when we started writing it. Originally, Skylar's name was Violet. How did you like the story?

    ReplyDelete