People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tagged!

I found out that Emma tagged me recently (thank you so much, I have never been tagged before). Here are another 7 things about me.

1. I am uploading a video to YouTube right now (I will try to put it on here)

2. I can play Prelude in C Major

3. my ballet class is dancing with scarves this year (so much fun)

4. I love Starbursts

5. I have had strep throat 9 times

6. I have never had a partner from my church to go with to Bible quizzing

7. I will practice piano for hours

I will tag

1. Fransesca from The Girls of Crestview Lane

2. Ruthie from My Life At Hogwarts (yes, I know that I am tagging my own doll)

3. Quinlyn from Quinny & Co

4. Iona from Life in My Eyes

5. Leanna from Loop-de-Loop

I know that's only 5, but I already tagged 7 people and I am running out of options.

No comments:

Post a Comment