People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Japan and Other Things (why do I do such random posts?)

Have you heard about the earthquakes and tsunamis in Japan? You probably have. They were saying that one earthquake was so big that it moved the earth ten inches in its orbit. That is just scary. In my opinion, that could take away our leap year. I know we won't freeze or burn to death because of this change though because God will take care of us.

You might have seen that I changed my pen name to Kit Snicket. She is one of my favorite characters in Series of Unfortunate Events.

Ruthie has posted on her blog and would like you to read it.

I am back on my blog and would like my wonderful readers to read and comment again.

No comments:

Post a Comment