People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Books Finished

I have finished two of the books on my list that I showed you on my last post. I have finished all of the Series of Unfortunate Events and Bridge to Terebithia.

I loved Series of Unfortunate Events. It was really good. Be prepared to cry on the last chapter of the last book. The very end is happy but makes you want to cry.

I really liked Bridge to Terebithia as well. It was so good till I got to about the ninth chapter. It got really sad. The author is not a Christian possibly because a character doesn't believe that God will send someone to hell (even though that person wasn't a Christian). They also kind of prayed to spirits which was just weird.

Over all, I recommend both of these books. I am now going to read Little Women.

3 comments:

  1. Could you make a post saying that I made your header? Sorry if I sound kind of rude. :( :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did decide to make my own but I will definitely say that you are making headers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Women is one of my favorite books. Let me know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete