People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Tag

I have not been tagged, but Caelen has explained to me what tagging is so I decided to try it. I will explain it now to all who don't understand it.

Someone will email, comment on your blog, or say on their blog if they tag you. You will then post 7 things about yourself and tag 7 other people.

~7 things about myself~

1. I like banana and manaise (however you spell that) sandwiches (I had one for supper)

2. I have to practice atleast 100 minutes a week for band

3. In Bible quizzing I have won 3rd place twice, fourth place once, highest honors twice, and quizzing champion once

4. I got showcase with the rest of the steeldrum band this year

5. I have lots of yarn

6. I have no family in my state

7. I like to write tragedy plays


~7 people I tag~

1. Meghan/Pearl from An Everyday, Whatsoever, Random, Anything Blog and Madison Louise's Books

2. Emma from Dolls of Lily Pad Meadow

3. Willow K. from A Spy's Life of Jess, Ivy, and Melissa

4. Skylar from American Girl Fan Club by Skylar

5. Phoebe from Love That Doll

6. Caelen from My American Girl and Me

7. Minnie Kitchen from Minnie Kitchen

I will try to contact you all.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, okay! I thought you didn't like it or something. :)

    ReplyDelete