People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ruthie's Hairstyle











I saw that Phoebe from Love That Doll did this hairstyle on Julie. I decided to do it on Ruthie. Unfortunately, Ruthie has medium, curly hair. Whenever I try to braid her hair the braids stick out of her head. All my dolls have shorter hair, but I do my sister's dolls long hair (well, Emma Lee has medium hair). It is odd that I like long hair but my dolls have shorter hair while my sister likes short hair but two of her dolls have shorter hair and one has medium hair. I also did this hairstyle on myself which worked better because I have wavy/straight, long/medium hair.
In case the pictures aren't clear, Ruthie has three regular braids, a section of hair down, and a small braid. Violet Baudelaire wore this hairstlye in the Series of Unfortunate Events movie. That is actually inacurate because Violet wanted her mom to braid her hair when she was little but her hair just unraveled.
If you would like to see this hairstyle done on a different doll go to

No comments:

Post a Comment