People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Post with No Name

Hi everybody! Sorry I haven't been posting much. I have been having to use my sister's computer and I can't get on often. I will say that there is a chance that the May issue of Awesome Dolls Magazine will be coming out late.

I stayed up really late last night. Why? We had the Secret Church. What is that? The Secret Church is an event that takes place twice a year in a church in Alabama. It isn't really secret but we meet at night like they do in secret churches in China, India, Russia etc.. This year they decided to simulcast it to homes and churches all over the world. There were people gathered in Greece and India even (of course it was day time there). The people from our church were there from 7:00 pm till 1:00 am. It was amazing even though the speaker started crying 5 minutes into it (he was very passionate).

My sister really wants her computer back. I won't be able to post often because she never wants me on but I will try.

Please enter Emily's photo contest at www.monkeyemily.blogspot.com .

Please enter my photo contest which is a few posts below. I need 7 more people to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment