People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Awana

Sorry I haven't been on lately. I had to do my last post on my sister's computer because mine had viruses. That also had to be a really quick post because it was bedtime. I only have one more section left in my Awana book and it is really easy. I also got an award last night (at Awana) for having a good attitude about getting a "pie" in my face. Let me explain. We have pie in the face night every year at Awana (we all look forward to it). We all bring in change to vote for our favorite leader. Whoever has the most change gets a pie in the face. For the TNT (Truth and Training) girls that leader was Ms. Andrea. Then Ms. Cheryl draws a name for who will get to put the "pie" (it is really just whipped cream) in the leaders face. Ms. Cheryl drew my name and I was very excited. Unfortunately, Ms. Cheryl announced that the leaders had a meeting before and decided to switch the order. The kids were going to get the "pie" in the face and the leaders were going to give it to them. For those people who know me personally, you know that I am the type of person who does not like getting dirty and always tries to have nice manners. I was really upset at first but had to do it. Thankfully, Ms. Andrea did it very nicely (only on my face and barely in my hair). The worst part was the embarrassment. I have to admit, in the end it was fun. I definitely had to wash my face that night because I could smell the whipped cream on me (gross!). So I was awarded for having a good attitude about it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment