People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Photo Contest

I am going to have a photo contest. I need 10 people to enter.

Here is what you will do:

1. pick 1 doll (you will be using this doll for every round so choose wisely)

2. take a picture the coexists with the theme

3. comment on a post with the link to the post that has your entry on it

you will need:

1. 1 doll

2. a blog or website

This contest will have 5 rounds and each one will have a theme. I will be judging (along with my sister who is not eligible) on creativity, quality, and coexistence to the theme.

First place will receive: a personalized blog header and blog award

Second place will receive: a personalized blog award

As soon as I get 10 people to enter my contest (enter by commenting on this post, if you don't want to enter don't comment on this post) I will give out the first theme.

I will eliminate 2 people after every round.

4 comments: