People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Poll Results and Magazine

I have seen that all of my wonderful readers would like me to keep with blogger. I would like to thank all 29 people who voted (yes, even the person who voted to delete my blog). I have never had that many people vote on a poll. I will be keeping with blogger for the time being. How did everyone like my April issue of Awesome Dolls Magazine? I hope you liked it. If you haven't subscribed yet you can go to www.awesomedollsmagazine.blogspot.com to subscribe.

1 comment:

  1. I see you have a list of all the books you read this year! Cool! Do you have a goal?

    I LOVED you magizine! :) Keep sending it in!

    Did you check out the writing contest?

    ReplyDelete