People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Another Random Post? When Will They Stop?

Hi everybody! I know I haven't been posting much. It is raining where I am at this time. April showers definitely brings May flowers here. It is going to be hard to do the second round for Gabby's photo contest without going outside. It sounds like it is picking up. I usually love rain and storms but this is too much. I got caught in a rainstorm on the way to the other side of our neighborhood last week. It turned out that the people who's house I was going to weren't home. When I got back home the storm sirens went off. I won't ride my bike in weather that looks like rain is coming. I am doing a school project where I write my own commentary on the book of James (in the Bible). It is going to be pretty long. I just started today. I filled out 6 or 7 note cards on the first 1 1/2 pages of a James MacArthur book about the book of James. My dishcloth business isn't going great. I am making them pretty quickly but they are hard to sell. I have made $25 so far and will make $50 more when I sell the ten I have made. I sell them for $5 dollars if you haven't guessed yet. I hand knit them all the time now. I try selling them around my neighborhood but only 1 person bought one (our very nice next door neighbors) and two people will buy one eventually. I make more money selling them to my mom's piano students. I put 10% of the money I get into the offering (for tithe) and 20% goes to my fundraiser for church youth camp. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is coming out on DVD for people in the USA (the UK got it last week). I am very excited. You can read my review on it on the page on movie reviews on here. Ruthie is posting again everyone. She did her very last Harry Potter story Sunday. She is going to move onto her life. There just wasn't enough to write about Harry Potter. I know this was a long post about random things but that is a habit of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment