People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, February 25, 2011

A Writing Disease

I have a writing disease. I don't think I can stop writing. I started the one book that has the first chapter on here and now I started a new book. That isn't including the pass it on book that I am doing with Corsicapeace. The new book I started is called The Adventures of Albus Potter. It is a continuation of the Harry Potter books. I didn't want the Harry Potter books to end so I am writing more of them. When I put them on this blog I will only recommend them to people who have read ALL of the books or people who have seen ALL of the movies (which is impossible because there is still one more).

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, I couldn't stop writing for like FOREVER. Now I'm taking it slow on my book. :)
    I am not allowed to read the Harry Potter books, and I don't intend to watch the rest of the movies.
    But I'm sure the book will turn out great! :)

    ReplyDelete