People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, February 21, 2011

What I Think of the New AG Stuff

This book looks like fun.
This outfit is alright. It would look alright on certain dolls but not the one that they have it on.



This dog is adorable. I'm not sure I would buy it but my sister would. There is something strange about this dress. It would look alright on a blond doll but still....



This jacket isn't the best ever.



This outfit is just weird. I do not want it at all.





This book is the same as the Doll Hair book which I have except with more color.










I like the chair but I'm not sure about the rest.

2 comments:

  1. that last outfit really looks a lil funky! makes the girls shoulder look so broad! thanks for the recap~ really enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes don't watch that dress.
    I like the jacket, but the rest of the outfit, I don't like as much.
    I like that first outfit. Emma would look good in it. :)
    Also, I don't like that weird looking outfit either.
    The books look fun though. :)

    ReplyDelete