People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I Haven't Abandoned You!

I haven't abandoned this blog. I have just been off my blog. I got a whole box of yarn from my dad when he came back from South Carolina tonight. I have a lot of balling up to do. If you haven't subscribed to my magazine please do. The web address is on my links and on the post before this one. I have 10 subscribers so far. If you have been receiving my magazine but haven't subscribed you will have to subscribe to get the next issue. I now require a subscription. I am also writing a book. I will make sure to put it on here.

3 comments:

  1. When are you going to post on your Doll's blog? I can't wait to find out what happens! :)

    I just finished my book, if you want, I'll send it to you. :)

    ReplyDelete