People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Too High Prices and Renaissance

American Girl is going way over on prices! I buy my outfits less than one of theirs. I think that if American Girl would lower their prices they might get more people to buy their items. They have to pay around five dollars for every doll that they make. If so, they are making a huge profit. Lowering the prices might not give them as much of a profit, but they could have more buyers. If they would cut down the prices by half, I would buy things from there a lot more. Half of the current price is much more reasonable and more people will be able to afford them.

I do have another issue with American Girl. I have been studying the Renaissance time period in history. In the Renaissance people started noticing their talents and started using them. They produced great things, but started worshiping themselves instead of God who created them. I was on www.americangirl.com and looked at the poster book. It showed a preview of inside and one of the posters said "Celebrate you!" Are we going back to the Renaissance? We are not supposed to worship ourselves!

I do like the American Girl products a lot. I just do not agree with them on some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment