People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Unrelated Subject

I know this is completely off of the subject of this blog, but I need some advice. My friend (who will remain anonymous) and I have been writing Star Wars plays half the summer. These are somewhat related to the movies, but are more age appropriate. We also do more than 6 episodes. We are working on Star Wars 15 right now. My friend and I need ideas for this new Star Wars. We want it to be really long. We have done lots of things in our plays and we need new ideas. We do all of these plays either in my friend's basement or my living room. We also have a limit of people. For this episode we will include the following: Luke Skywalker (actually played by a girl), Leia (switched to Skywalker so not a princess anymore), Hana Solo (girl version of Han Solo), Persephone Kana (Darth Vader already died so we needed a new character), storm troopers (only two), and ewoks (at the most five and at the least three). We have at the most eight actors and at the least 7. I would appreciate it if you would give me some ideas.

1 comment:

  1. hello!!! i have been trying very hard to think of ideas. i'll tell you when i have one. LOL -corsicapeace

    ReplyDelete