People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Things You Might Not Know About Me

1. I am afraid of fireworks
2. I like to play catch with a football
3. I like to speak Spanish
4. I don't like to diagram sentences
5. I do pointe (ballet on my toes)
6. I love to write Star Wars plays
7. I want to go to Harvard University and become a lawyer
8. I love health
9. I do robotics
10. I play the flute
11. I will start playing steel drums in two weeks
12. I am originally from Alabama
13. I do not like big, crazy, loud crowds
14. I think I am skipping a level in ballet
15. I can go all the way down into the splits on my right leg
16. I LOVE wikipedia (helpful for Star Wars)
17. I mainly only listen to Star Wars and Wicked music
18. My favorite Adventures in Odyssey episode is V. B. S. Blues (because of a Star Wars part in there)
19. I wear the same head band everyday
20. I have read the whole Bible
21. I knit, french knit, and crochet
22. I get mad when people get crocheting mixed up with knitting
23. I won a Reading Rainbow contest in third grade and was on radio and tv (radio is so much fun)
24. I'm not even a teenager and I've already been in a wreck
25. I don't want a cellphone (why do I need one?)
26. I took gymnastics till I was eight
27. I did Upwards (basketball) till I was ten
28. I've done ballet since I was three
29. I went deep sea fishing and got sea sick (terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
30. we are adopting a girl from China
31. I have to leave right now!

5 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I love #30, I love hearing about adoption stories. I did gymnastics until I was 14 and I did ballet until I was 6. I'm also good at my splits, I love wikipedia and I'm into health as well. We have a lot in common =) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya! i think i knew each and every one of those! i think... -corsicapeace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost, but not all I think. I'm not sure you knew all of the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

    ReplyDelete