People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Braid Day is Tomorrow

Braid Day is tomorrow. In case you don't know what Braid Day is, it is a holiday that I made up. On September 25 you will braid a section on the left side of your doll's head. You can sign up by just commenting on this or my other Braid Day post. At some point you have to comment and tell me that you did braid your doll's hair. If you have ten dolls you don't have to braid all of there hair. You can do it on as many dolls as you like, but it has to be at least one.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great Hannah! I will probably forget though, could you email be a reminder?

    Thanks!

    Meghan =)

    ReplyDelete