People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Camp and Misc. Stuff

I want my dolls to go to camp. There are so many things that I want to do with them. The problem is that I don't have the stuff to do it. Mine will mostly have to where skirts at camp I think. I don't have many pants or shorts. What will I do for a tent and sleeping bags. As you can see, I need some ideas. I don't want to spend money. If it requires sewing I might be able to do it just nothing to hard.

2 comments:

  1. I have some great ideas that I got from one of my friends. Still I could use some more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you said you needed more ideas for camp??? i have an idea!!! if you want to make a tent, take 2 chairs and near the leg tie a piece of string. then, strech a large piece of fabric across and wait it down with rocks or other heavy objects. (you can't use stakes, obviously!)
    hope this helps!
    LOL -corsicapeace

    ReplyDelete