People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

What Should I Name This Post?

Guess what? We have had a birds nest outside of Emily's window for a month or two now. The eggs just hatched recently and we get to watch the parents feed the babies. One actually died when it fell out of the nest. We can't wait till the birds can fly.


I have been writing independent stories lately. I plan to send them to AG Magazine to see if they will publish any of them. If you get that magazine you might remember the story contest where you had to write a story that had the title "Dress Disaster." I am writing a story like that. I won't be able to send it in but I will be writing something.

I went to the orthodontist again Tuesday and got my expander. Every day Mama takes a key and turns my expander. At first it hurt but the last time she did it it just felt tight. I used to eat really slowly because I wasn't used to it. For everyone who doesn't have an expander, you are lucky to be able to use the whole top of your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment