People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Another Post With No Name (I'm not good with names)

I know I haven't been on here much. It is mainly because I have to use my sister's computer since mine isn't working. I have recently crocheted an apron for my dolls. I will try to post a picture of it soon. I will also try to put the pictures of my prizes that I got from Francesca for winning her contest (everyone please go to Francesca's blog at www.thegirlsofcrestviewlane.blogspot.com ). My sister really wants to eat lunch so I'll try to post later.

1 comment:

  1. That's how my sister is, always complaining she's hungry. When she just ate breakfast! I know how ya feel.

    ReplyDelete