People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Orthodontist and AWANA

I had to go to the orthodontist today. I thought they were just going to make molds of my teeth but that's not all they did. First they took a bunch of pictures (they have weird machinery). Then they did impressions (molds) which felt like they were putting clay in my mouth and leaving it in there to harden. Finally they put spacers in. It was painful. Have you ever had to have your mouth numbed? That was what it felt like. I now have nine spacers in which will help make room for my expander. I keep worrying that one of them will fall out. If you're wondering what spacers feel like imagine that you have food stuck in your teeth in several places. It gets annoying and I've only had them for a few hours.

Tomorrow night I am playing the piano for the offertory (while the ushers take up offering- Adopt A Club offering in this case). It is during the AWANA awards ceremony. I will be getting the Timothy Award which is what you get for finishing four AWANA books.

1 comment: