People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What My Dolls do When I'm Not Around (fiction)

This is a journal entry that I did yesterday. I would like to say that this is completely fiction.

My dolls, Kit, Ruthie, and Chrissa, are perfectly still when I am around, but what do they do when I'm not in the room? I once hid a video camera to find out and the results were amazing.

Each of my dolls has their own personality. For instance, Chrissa loves to read, Kit likes to sing and act, while Ruthie loves to cause trouble. All of this was captured in the fifteen minute video I found. Chrissa, being the angelic bookworm she is, took Little Women off my bookshelf and began to read. Kit, being the mild performer she is, took Bridge to Terebithia off my shelf and acted it out by herself. Ruthie, being the curious troublemaker she is, took all of my yarn and began to play with it. Kit and Chrissa stopped their reading and acting to tell her to stop, but she wouldn't. After about five minutes of playing with my yarn, Ruthie decided to get onto my computer to see what I had been writing on my blog. She then played on my computer eight minutes more. Then, Kit hear that I was coming upstairs. She and Chrissa moved like lightening to get every thing back in order. they hurried to their rooms where I had left them. Ruthie continued to play on the computer until I had entered the room. She barely had enough time to get back in place as well as close down my computer.

This goes to show that if you have a troublesome doll like Ruthie, take her with you when you leave the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment