People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

AG RAISED THEIR PRICES!

AG has raised the prices of their dolls again. When I got my doll Kit they were only $80; when I got Ruthie and Chrissa they were $95. Now they are $100! This is way too much for a doll. I know that they are specially made and very durable, but isn't this getting a little out of hand? By the time I have kids they will be $300! That is if they haven't gone bankrupt from no one buying them. If they want people to buy them than don't raise the prices. They are really making a big profit considering that it would cost at the most $10 to make a doll. Don't you think that they should lower the prices?

2 comments: