People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ice Skating, Snow, and Band

We went ice skating yesterday. We have homeschool skate every month so we decided to go. I finally got the hang of it and could go fairly fast. In other words, I didn't have to hold on to the wall. I fell three times. Two of the times I landed on my stomach. Today I am very sore. I actually have a bruise on my knee that looks like a cowrie shell (it is grew with purplish red dots on it). Today we are getting a lot of snow. Well, only five inches. Because of that we don't have band. I am sad about that. Our homeschool band is going to play with a local college in a few months. The song that we will play with them will be much harder than what I am used to. The songs that I hope we play by ourselves are the following:

Onward Christian Soldiers

The Crossings

And a song that I can't remember the name of.

No comments:

Post a Comment