People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Polls and Tag

You may have noticed my latest polls. I have put them up to deal with a situation. I am having trouble coming up with AG stuff to write on there. The recipients of the Awesome Dolls Magazine probably notice that they haven't been receiving their magazine. I would love to keep it just AG but it would be so much easier to do just different things with a section about AG things now and then.

tag:

I have been tagged by Lilac.

1. I have been tagged several times

2. I have won two photo contest

3. I am going to camp in my backyard this Friday (hopefully)

4. I read almost 6 1/2 books in around three weeks

5. I once had a small restaurant in our kitchen (remember Madison Louise?)

6. I don't like pistachios

7. I am down on both my right and left splits (is it painful? on my left it definitely is)


I tag

1. Francesca

2. Gabby

3. Emma Wright

4. Hannah Wright

5. Caelen

6. Aili

7. Mackenzie Rae

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for tagging me ! I have at new blog at barbieandfriendsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete