People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Deep Waters

How deep was the deepest water that you have ever swam in? The answer for my sister and I would be 27 feet. When we were in Alabama we went to the lake with Nana and Papa Jim. They have a pontoon boat which Emily, me, and a bunch of family members went on. We went way out and jumped in the water. It was so much fun.

Let me list all the people who were there.

Nana
Papa Jim
me
Emily
Aunt Donna
Aunt Kim
Uncle Dennis
Cody
Zane
Zoe
Gavin
Olivia
Ethan

I have a bunch of cousins. I have twelve cousins to be exact. Here is the list of my cousins. I grouped the sibling groups together.

Gillan
Zane
Zoe
Olivia

Cody
Gavin
Ethan

Taylor
Noah

Brianna
Vivian
Elijah

They live in three different states (four if you count me and Emily).

How deep have you swam?

No comments:

Post a Comment