People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Star Wars Fun!




Yesterday I did a video with me and my sister's dolls. We did Star Wars 6. It was way different though. As you can see in this picture I only show my three dolls. Ruthie played Luke Skywalker, Kit played Darth Vader, and Chrissa played Princess Leia. Here are the parts my sister's dolls played: Emily played Han Solo, Molly played the Emperor, and Gwen played


Obi-Wan Kenobi. I didn't have a real light saber and I was not going to make one out of paper so as you can see I used crochet hooks. You might wonder why I made Kit Darth Vader when she had the shortest hair and could play Luke Skywalker and why Ruthie didn't play Princess Leia when she had the longest hair. Well Kit has blond hair and Luke has brown hair so I gave her a part that would cover up her hair. I made Chrissa Princess Leia because I wanted too. I did film it ,but the video is 44 minutes long (I thought it wouldn't be more than 15).

4 comments:

  1. yeah! star wars! i think you should post the video on your blog! i would soooooooooo watch it!
    -corsicapeace

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still think u should post the video!!!!!
    -corsicapeace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will, but it will be extremely long.

    ReplyDelete