People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Chrissa's first post

Hello! I wanted to tell you about me and Ruthie's new bed. It is a bunk bed as you would know if you had read Hannah's last post. I have the bottom and Ruthie has the top (You would know that to). It was made out of American girl doll boxes. I have to admit I was scared when Hannah first put it together and when I had to go to sleep I was scared Ruthie would fall on me (she didn't). You can watch videos on YouTube about how to do it.

1 comment:

  1. i love chrissa's first post! i laugh everytime i read it because she was afraid the bunk bed would fall on her. i'm afraid of that too somtimes!!!!!
    -corsicapeace

    ReplyDelete