People who have been on my blog

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG

PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG
PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

AG Photo Shoot

Chrissa is up first. I took my jeans and rolled them up, used the shoes from the JLY outfit, silly band rings, used a necklace that I made a while ago, used a shirt from an AG store, and did her hair. I love this outfit.
Here's a close up.
This is how I did Chrissa's hair.
Here's Ruthie! I used Chrissa's dress, some shoes that match anything, a human headband that I turned into a doll one, used a friendship bracelet from Emily, and did her hair.
This is how I did her hair.
The last one is Kit. I used her second school outfit, her glasses, and a brown headband.
Here's a close up.
She struck a pose.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! :) I loved Chrissa's! You are great at taking pictures! :) I voted on your poll! I voted no. :)

    ReplyDelete